Tuesday, March 13

Skinny clothes

Wow, I'm up and at'em before baby girl this morning...well I guess with a huge thirst issue and a super duper headache, I couldn't get back to sleep after feeding her...so here I am clunking away at the computer and listening to the silent hum of the flourescent lights in the kitchen.

So anyhow, now that I've had some Ibruprofen and a glass of water, I'd better get to the story at hand...I FINALLY fit some of my skinny clothes yesterday!! Whooohooo!

I had a rough week last week with eating and also started running again a few times so I think I was retaining water really well and didn't lose any pounds by Friday. Needless to say, this got me really annoyed and I just gorged on Saturday, eating anything I could get my hands on! But thankfully, I then came to my senses on Sunday and resumed normal eating habits and went for another run. And even though I didn't lose any weight, I do feel smaller and less fatty in the middle area and am thinking that this is the effect of running.

I've been somewhat of a runner for a few years now but have had a good break lately and since being pregnant I've aquired a never-before, Michelin-sized tire around my middle zone. Figuring that it would not go away, I've just been focusing on eating healthy to lose weight. But now that I've added a little bit of running, I'm starting to think that it might go away with a little more running and hence 'sculpting' of the tire. hehe! Cool idea.

So yeah, I tried some of my 'skinny' clothes on yesterday and was able to button or zip some of them up, YAH! I wouldn't wear them out in public just yet, as having witnessed a muffin top, but hey, its a step forward and I know that day is coming pretty damn soon!

And about that 10lb goal by the end of March...I think I have 5 or so pounds to go which is pretty decent and still do-able.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!

I'm so proud of you how you manage to loose all that weight ... motivates me again to keep on working hard on my own weight as well. We'll rock Hawaii in our bikinis ;-)

Hugs,
Kate