Tuesday, February 20

A mom needs to lose some poundage!

Ok, so I gained way too much weight while pregnant...and have been trying to lose it since Brooklyn was born 5 1/2 months ago. Ultimately, I gained about 58 lbs and so far I've lost 43 of those pounds so I have about 15 more lbs to lose to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. Not too shabby but when considering that 25 lbs came off within the first week (obviously baby+water weight etc), it's been a slow process since. But atleast I haven't given up. Lifestyle change, right. I'll get there, it's just a struggle sometimes. Anyhow, I want to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight by atleast May and then work on losing a few more pounds after that.

So, I challenge myself to losing 10 lbs by end of March. That's 5 weeks away so its totally manageable at about 2 lbs loss per week. Yeah...That sounds like a motivation! Can I do it? Sure! We'll see...

No comments: