Monday, September 3

Total weight loss so far...

So since being fully pregnant I've lost a total of 51 pounds!!!

HOLA!! Now putting that perspective on it makes me feel very proud of myself...and that's only 9 lbs away from my pre-pregancy state!! Awesome!!!

Although, there are certain things on my body that have 'shifted' (from being pregnant) and so I realize that I will need to work a bit harder to 'get rid of' those issues...like the 'belly bloop'...having that is not very fun! lol!

But all in all, this gives me more motivation to keep at it and become a healthy momma for me and my baby!!

My current goal...if you don't remember...is to 'start over' (after summer) and lose 15 pounds (from 175). And so far, I've lost 6 pounds of that and have 14 more to go!!

After that goal is complete, I will set another goal for either 10 or 15 more pounds.

But one step at a time!
Gotta stay focused ;)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hola chica!!! You ROCK!!!!
My few pounds weight loss look very poor compared to you :-) But on the other side I havent been pregnant. But we can motivate each other for the next 10 pounds, ok? Do you have a goal until when you want 10 pounds to be gone??

CrashingBison said...

No, no...that doesn't really count all the baby and water weight which came off right away...well I wouldn't count that for you. And that was 25 pounds. So the rest is what...? 26 pounds of real fat weight. So it's about the same as you in one year as well ;) Brooklyn turns 1 in two days!! eee! You motivate me already girl ;) My goal right now: to lose the remainder 14 pounds of my initial 20 when I started over again in July. And at about 2-3 lbs per week...give or take of course, I won't be too picky ;) But hopefully by Oct.20 (at about 2 per week). What about you?