Sunday, April 5

Nothing new, really...except I could cry each minute of every day. But I can't. So I wait.

I don't really have anything new to post.
I'm just busy trying to get stuff done before I leave.
And I've gotten quite a bit done this week actually.

So in the past day or two or three
I've sort of had
moments of "unbusyness"...
Which is not fun when 
ALL 
I can think about is going home.

But, ahh, life is one big challenge after another.
And I realize that I am incredibly
lucky to have such opportunity 
and such confounding support.

I guess it's quite an ideal time now for 
a reflection of sorts 
in this very difficult, 
yet short period of time
in my life
which is soon coming to a close.
So I will do my best to make 
it a good reflection of sorts.

----------------

12 more days 
till I get to see this beautiful little girl!
She really reminds me of me
when I was a little girl 
except she's got her 
father's beautiful hazel-green eyes.

Oh how my love grows each day for this child of mine.
I never knew love could be this GRAND.
How did I get so lucky?! *sniff sniff*


No comments: