Sunday, February 8

Tune time :)

I love music.
It is a healer.
It is a mood-swinger.
And Lord knows I'm in need of some healing and 
mood-swinging these days! 
:)

I listen to ALL kinds.
You'd, perhaps, be scared to look at my range.
Or atleast, you'd probably get a headache.

From Metallica (thanks to big brothers)
to Delerium (thanks to the discovery of meditation)
to Randy Travis (thanks to dads)
to Hole (thanks to anger)
to Ravi og DJ Løv, Norwegian rappers (thanks to living abroad)
to Bob Marley (thanks to Hawaii)
and let's not forget 
The Tragically Hip (thank you Canada!)!


Anyhow, here is a list from some of my current iTunes happenings: 

1. Carly Rae Jepson (!!!)
2. Kings of Leon
3. Sarah McLachlan
4. Jem
5. Metric
6. Our Lady Peace
7. Kate Nash
8. M.I.A
9. Santogold
10. NIN



No comments: