Monday, August 13

oh yeah...vitamins!

Oi...man do I feel sick. Sore throat, headache, achy muscles...

It all started with extra tiredness and achy muscles this morning and I thought that was just from my run...but then had this yucky throat thing and then started to get sore and now I have a booming headache too. So I've realized that I have forgotton to start taking my regular vitamins again since reducing my calorie intake...just in case I start missing certain vitamins and you know, chances go up of catching something yucky if you're deficient.

In any case, I should be taking them. So I popped my regular multi-vitamin and half a calcium pill at lunch...and found a stash of fisherman's friend in my drawer for my throat and will try to deal with this blah-ness as far as I can.

Anyhow, I hope I feel better by tomorrow...we're driving 2 1/2 hours to the other town for a bank appointment regarding our consolidation. Yes, we live in the boonies as that bank is not in this town (another one is).

So anyways, wish us luck with that bank thing and hopefully I'm feeling better...since I started taking my vitamins today.

No comments: