Sunday, January 18

A special shop.

Here is another one of my favourite 
and most FABULOUS jewellery artists!!

I don't know who the heck reads this blog (besides 2 people, haha) 
but I just thought I'd give a shout out to one of them... :)

Emily, your work is AMAAAAZING!!!!

Here are some GORGEOUS necklaces that I got from her Etsy store,
even the one I'm wearing 
(I am now officially in love with moukaite b/c of her work):



And here are two rings of hers...the one on the left is a custom order she had done for me (breathtaking!!) 
and the one on the right is one that I snapped up in her shop...
And also my recent faaaavourite.
I've worn it almost everyday since I got it!!! 
And have gotten so many compliments on it! 

I look like a fighter, don't I!? hehe!
Well I sorta am these days..... 
.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Oh my word Vita, you're gonna make me CRY!!! I am so thankful that we have stumbled upon each other's paths and I am honored that you have taken a shine to my little lovelies! It is one thing to love what I do but to know there are others who feel the same just sends me straight to the moon. Thank you my dear - from the bottom of my tippy-toes. :) -Em

The Noisy Plume said...

Yes.
Em rocks the flock.
It's true.