Wednesday, February 6

Back home :)

So I'm back from YK...it was alright of a short trip. It was cold but got to have some cafe lattes and buy a few make-up items and a cute necklace. And I went out for dinner with a good friend and also met up with another close friend unexpectedly at the store. AND met up with another friend from one of my old internships abroad (to Norway). It's so cool to meet up with people so unexpectedly at these meetings!

But oh did I ever miss my baby girl...I don't know how I am going to be gone for 4 months next year...it is going to be a HUUGE and heartbreaking challenge :(

I didn't spend too much money though (just went a little over budget) and I didn't eat too much either...all in all I would say it was a success! hehe!

So now it's back to work and I have a few new ideas to start up with. I also registered for my spring and summer week-long courses and now just have to save up for that...it's gonna be a bit more expensive than I thought...oi! Hopefully work gets back to me soon on if they are going to help me out a bit in that department!

Also the electrician for our sauna should be in today and hopefully, hopefully have it hooked it by today too!

Oh please, oh please get it ready already!! :)

No comments: