Tuesday, August 12

Gettin' it done!

From July 23, 2008

So my weigh-in's are on Friday's and I am hoping for 1 or 2 pound loss this week. Especially after a ~2 month plateau. Last week I lost 1.5 lbs and I checked today's scale this morning and it was around the 1.5 to 2 lb loss (from last week) so am hoping that today's weight will still be valid until Friday...

But I'm kinda worried because I was feeling sick and sorry for myself yesterday and went off track and ate my misery away. Not terribly so but enough to potentially affect my whole week. But I am still working on how to control my emotions when I get like that. I guess I can only say that I am progressing and that I stopped at 1900 calories rather than the usual 2700...and that I'm trying to deal with these types of emotions rather than eating them away thinking that that's how they'll go away.

One step and day at a time.

No comments: