Tuesday, March 10

moop!!!!!!!

After a year or two of waiting...
I FINALLY got my moop bag!!!!!!
It's beautifully made, FANTASTIC quality, stylish and so, so practical!
Oh, why on Earth did I wait so long??!!!

This bag is AMAAAAZING!!!!!!!
It fits my 15" laptop, 
a textbook or two, 
a stack of notes, 
some articles, 
a fat wallet, 
a palm pilot, 
some other nick-nacks, 
my lunch 
AND my water bottle in it!

WITH ROOM TO SPARE!

HOLY COW!!!
I'm set! :)

PS - This one is The Porter in Providence blue.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU GOT A MOOOOOOP BAAAAAAAG!!!!! I keep going back and forth betwen whether I want a moop bag or a bag from miss drikab... I am SO indecisive...

susie said...

Love it - you guys know about the coolest stuff. I'm off now to check out Moop and Drikab. Have a good one.

CrashingBison said...

That's why I waited sooo long...I guess I was just indecisive! lol
Drikab looks like FUN! :)

susie said...

Thank you for the support on my blog - the weight issue is ongoing with me. I now have about 75 pounds to lose, and it is overwhelming to say the least. I'm trying to focus on my health and being active and fit. I know what I need to do, its just the doing it every day part that is tough for me. You my dear look great - especially with your new bag! I'm hoping to keep losing weight and eventually post pics as I slim down. Take care.