Saturday, March 7

Rough go.

So I've had a very rough and busy couple of weeks...
It may not look it with my recent 
hair & sunglass expeditions 
(a girl needs to look her best while falling apart at the seams, am I right?!)
& sister visits; 
(Oh yeah, and being super sick also...)
but trust me, those were WELL-NEEDED breaks!!!

Deadlines and papers and papers and deadlines and more...
All seeming to be at the same time.
Of course, right?!

And among other issues, I have been super sensitive and emotional.
Just feeling like I just want to jump right out of my skin.
And feeling like a HUGE chunk of my heart is missing.
(Why do kids have to grow so fast?!)

So anyhow, I have a tight deadline on Monday,
 but after that I finally feel like I am 'back on track' again
and that I don't need to be in a horrible rush for everything.
Well still kinda rushed but not horribly so.
I am about to breathe a sigh of relief...
And keep on truckin'.

40 more days to go...
Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Hi Vita- We are both lovers of the Noisy Plume and I'm glad to have discovered your blog. I feel for your stress-- and during these times it is even tougher to be away from loved ones. Hang in there!

CrashingBison said...

Thanks Elaine :)
I really do appreciate the encouraging words!!

PS-I'm on an attempted Plume shopping spree right now! (that is if I can catch anything before it goes! hehe)

susie said...

Sorry you are having a hard time of it. Hang in there!
Susie

P.S. Saw that necklace you managed to snag, nice pick!

susie said...

On further review I see you also got that amazing JessiTaylor ring - LOVE IT!! Have a good one.

Allisunny S. said...

Vita,

I wish you more than luck: I wish you angels to help you through every moment that feels like too much.

One breath at a time :)

xo,
A